Monday, October 26, 2009

Smokey Joe Speaks.......


Hi everbuddy, I'm the new kitty on the block! The Lady here calls me Smokey Joe, but I told her she has to rethink that name...I don't like it.
I really like The Lady, though, she has been good to me. She feeds me, gives me scritches & loves....I'd sit on her all day if I could. There are 3 other kitties here that I got to meet briefly. We sniff each other through the crack in the door. Sometimes there's hissing & sometimes there's not. I'd really like to get out of the human litter box room so we could get to know each other, but The Lady says I have to go to the v-e-t first to make sure I'm healthy.
The Lady has another jobbie interview in the morning, she's hoping to get some work since it's taking forever for her to start the bus rider jobbie. The new jobbie is as a sub for childcare in the Teen Parents Services. With all this flu going around, they really need subs!!
When she gets home from that, she is going to call a v-e-t to see if he can scan me for a microchip. The Lady says she's gonna try to find my family. If she can't, she said I could live here furever!! She said she needs another cat like she needs a hole in the head(whatever that means), but she has fallen in love with me. Well duhr!! Who wouldn't?? She's gonna put fliers up at the bank, restaurant & Post Office to see if she can find my family. We live in a tiny town(pop. 250), so those are about the only places in town to post fliers. The Lady said that if I'm lost, that my family must be frantic cause I'm such a sweet little love bug.

4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are a real beauty! We hope your family is found and are ready to take you back. If not, you have a wonderful hone with the Lady

Daisy said...

Good luck to the Lady with the interview!

Peggy's Place said...

You are a beautiful Grayling. We know you'll have a happy home with the Lady if she can't find your home.

Hansel said...

mom LOVES your coloring. She says you deserve a royal regal name.

But we like smokey joe too. :)

Mom is strange. We have an ipod named 'Susie Jo' a gps named 'bobbie jo' and a penguin stress toy (that mom can't use because it's a penguin and she doesn't want to hurt him) named Hans Nelson. He was here before Hansel, so i think mom named hans after a penguin.