Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for my Gotcha Day........you sure know how to make a fella feel special!! I did get extra treats & put in extra snuggle time with Mama, I even slept with her all night! I'm trying to snuggle with her while she's typing this post, but she says I'm not helping.

Mama was getting ready to take her shower this morning & she ran out & got her flashy box........she said she had a once-in-a-lifetime photo op......
I look like I'm nipped out here, but I'm not. (darn it!!) The reason Mama calls this a once-in-a-lifetime shot is that if me & Emma are this close, it usually involves growling, hissing & biting! We don't get along real well most of the time. Not to mention that Emma has the idea that this cabinet in the litterbox room is HERS! She even put the bitey on Sammy the other day cause he was up there with her......that's strange because she loves, loves, loves Sammy. Me....not so much. Oh well, we have to change it up sometimes, we can't let Mama think she has us all figured out...........

6 comments:

Motor Home Cats said...

Festus and Emma, what a wonderful surprise for your mama. We all pretty much get along except for an occasional wrestling match. We are glad that Emma didn't get mad at you when you sat on top of the cabinet next to her.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

PB 'n J said...

Mommy loves those once and a lifetime shots too! So we throw her a bone every now and then (it's a good way to get extra treats)!

Lux said...

You both look very cute there. You actually look like best friends hangin' out.

LZ said...

You can come share some of my birthday nip!! Thanks for the nice birthday wishes.

Latte

Mickey's Musings said...

It's funny ,but there seem to be a bunch of kitties blogging that do not always get along with their siblings!!! That includes my place!! Mom gets excited when we get close together too ;)
Purrs Mickey

Victor Tabbycat said...

Good way to keep the beans on der toes. Emma looks like Nina! Sounds like you two get along like I gotted along wif Bonnie. Her motto was "no touchy" an if I efun thunk of gettin close, she'd growl an whap me. Nina only growls an whaps me when I wanna play too hard; mostly we get along grate!