Can you believe that Mama got up & went to town today?? After being away from us so much all week, she actually left the house for a few hours!! We all tried sitting on her as Whicky suggested, but she made us get down so she could go.
She did have to pick up her new eye glasses & Auntie Lori asked Mama to take her to get her hair cut........so we aren't too mad at her. At least Mama can see better now & she got her hair cut too. Auntie Lori is doing a little better, the stupid bean v-e-ts still don't know what's wrong with her. They did her lumbar puncture last Tuesday & said it would be 10 days to 2 weeks before they get the results back. Her neuro v-e-t did say that if these tests come back OK, he's sending her to a specialist in St. Louis. At least he's trying, unlike Auntie's other v-e-t.
It is very windy & very cold here now......last weekend & up til Wednesday it was in the middle 70's. Now it's in the 30's.......burrrrrrrrr. All three of us have been sleeping ON Mama the last few nights. We keep her warm & she keeps us warm. She did tell us that in a couple weeks or so that she's gonna buy one of those magic warming blankets, mmmmm, can't wait for that!
A couple weeks ago our good friend Hans tagged us for a meme & Mama is just now getting around to helping us, so here we go.....
Here are the rules:
1. Be honest.
2. Have fun!!
1. How many calenders are in your home? 4, 1 in the kitchen, 1 in the livingroom, 1 in the bedroom & 1 on Mama's desk.
2. What is your fave season? We like when its warm enough to have doors & windows open.....whatever season that is.
3. What is your lucky number? We don't think we have one.....
4. What is your fave month? Whatever month our fave season is in.
5. What do you like best, Planting seeds, Climbing trees, Jumping into a pile of leaves or Building igloos? Well, we've never done any of those things but we can tell you what we'd like least.....building igloos....burrrr!!
Thanks for thinking of us, Hans!! We aren't sure how many kitties have done this already, so if you haven't done it, consider yourself tagged!!